TITLE: The Game of Love
GENRE: Romance/Humor, High School AU
SUMMARY: "This wasn’t supposed to happen. It came out of nowhere… It was all just a game until I fell in love with you. Then all the rules started to change." T x Y.
28. Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
Not really. Tidus is still very young and, at times, a bit reckless so he tends to live in that mentality of “I’m invincible, nothing will happen to me”. He doesn’t necessarily think of the consequences before diving in headfirst. If he were, however, to take the time to think before following through with his more dangerous actions, then I think the prospect of death would bother him a bit. He is very loyal to his friends and loved ones and wouldn’t want to leave them. As for regrets, he tries not to think about it too much. He likes to believe that everything happens for a reason, even the bad.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
"What a day, what a day…"
"Yes, I know. I was just curious to see how long you were going to last~"
"Jeez, talk about cruel and unusual punishment! Now I’m even more wounded than before.”
"I don’t want to waste my time. Give me a yes or a no." She moves away from him, looking off to the side.
"You know how I feel, Yuna. I just didn’t wanna make you feel like it’s too much, too fast. Y’know?"
“C’moooon! You know I’m not gonna stop ‘til you say yes!”